Monday 2 September 2013

Last day of summer!

This is it! The last few hours of freedom before I hop into the unknown world of University! I am a little bit nervous, but mostly excited! Anyways, today I spent the day with Jess, a super fun, beautiful and awesome former photography club member! We expored some epic new locations at the Evergreen Brickworks park! It was sooooo amazing to take photos again! I haven't in weeks and today just reminds me of how much I love it!
 My New fav photo location!

 Jess is so beautiful!

 Caterpillar
 Froggy!

 There were lots of furry friends swimming in the Lagoon!


 It rained for a little!
 :D :D 

 I think shooting through willow leaves is my new favorite thing! It creates such an awesome effect!





 Inch worm!

  
 Great Blue Heron!! 
When I got home this adorable bunny was in the backyard! Awww

No comments:

Post a Comment